- Growing Project Management company, CBD based, great perks
- Can you manage Infrastructure, OR Council projects as a proven leader?
- Base + Super + variety of awesome projects to get into.
This award-winning project management consultancy are experts in managing detailed medium and large sized construction projects that take place in challenging live and public environments specialising in local government, education, aged care, social housing, sport & recreation, and significant public transport infrastructure sectors.
They help clients to define their objectives, develop the project brief, and support the entire project lifecycle from inception, feasibility & business case development, to design, procurement, construction & project delivery in a collaborative approach.
The commitment to their clients is to deliver projects on time, on budget with a high attention to quality and safety and to ensure the identification of best practice methodology which underlines our determination to deliver innovative and sustainable design outcomes for clients and the intended end users.
As an experienced Project Manager within the Infrastructure or Local Council Sector in Victoria you will have proven industry experience to brag about, including delivery of projects from inception to completion within the sector.
You will have the confidence to perform with minimal direction, excellent organisation skills and proven ability to lead projects with professionalism and true collaboration with others.
These roles are based in various locations including Melton, Ballarat, Western Melbourne and the company head office in the CBD. You will gain mentorship from the key team members of a growing project management company, you will be awesome at juggling competing deadlines and be able to use your supreme time management skills and ability to multitask to great effect in a fast-paced environment.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Project Management / Relevant Engineering / Civil Construction or related area is essential.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in client-side project management.
- Experience in the delivery of projects from inception to completion across multiple sectors will be considered beneficial.
- You will be responsible for full life cycle project management including feasibility, project budgeting, reporting, engaging consultants, managing the design process, authority approval process, tendering to builders and contract negotiation, managing construction works.
- Exceptional communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including effective negotiation skills and decision-making abilities.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity, honesty, and ethics.
- Comfortable to assist in the start-up and delivery of projects across multiple sectors.
- Good existing client, consultant, and contractor relationships in Australia.
- Comfortable to assist with business development supporting our national growth
- You will be the Project Manager on a variety of concurrent projects across Civic Infrastructure or Local Council sector environments.
- You will have the ability to work autonomously and play a key role in the continued growth of the Project Management team, maintaining a strong business network and delivering successful project outcomes.
- As an important member of the team, you will have the opportunity to progress your career within the company and pursue areas of development that interest you.
- You will also work closely with senior management on projects and assist in identifying new business opportunities.
- Working closely with clients and other stakeholders, you will build strong, long-term client relationships and continue to expand and develop your industry network.
- You can expect a collaborative and professional work environment with the opportunity for flexible work.
- You will be supported in your ongoing professional development
- You will work alongside a growing team of highly skilled professionals who love what they do.
- You will have the opportunity to grow with our organisation and be an integral part of its growth and success.
- You will work with large, global clients and be challenged with interesting and rewarding work.
The client office is based in Inner Melbourne CBD, with excellent vehicle access and public transport and will need travel to further ongoing client locations on various sites.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
If this sparks your interest, and aligns to your skills, we would like to know more about you, please apply via the link.
For further information about this exciting opportunity, please confidentially apply below on the link or directly on our website at www.theprojectdiary.com